We Offer Effective Non-Surgical Treatments for Joint Pain in Indian Land and Fort Mill, SC
Many different factors can cause joint pain and stiffness. Whether you’re recovering from injuries impacting your joints, tendons, cartilage, bursae, and ligaments, or you’re suffering from disorders such as gout or osteoarthritis, cartilage loss, or inflammation, our joint pain treatments in Fort Mill and Indian Land, SC can help!
Our Indian Land chiropractors, Dr. Adam Cooper and Dr. Ed Patrick, can assess the problem, make an accurate diagnosis, and help you find lasting relief with tried-and-true techniques like chiropractic adjustments, deep tissue laser therapy, massage therapy, and muscle stimulation.
Joint pain can make simple tasks difficult, leading to a lower quality of life. When you work with Carolina Chiropractic & Wellness, we will find a personalized joint pain treatment plan that guarantees lasting relief and restores your mobility and comfort as quickly as possible. By treating the cause of your joint pain, stiffness, and arthritis, instead of just focusing on the symptoms, we can find a treatment that will work for quick relief and long-term recovery.
Schedule an appointment with us today and join millions of Americans who have found relief from pain and their own path to wellness with this natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
The common causes of joint pain include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis, a chronic condition that causes pain and swelling in the joints (usually in the wrists and fingers).
- Osteoarthritis, a common type of arthritis that causes joint pain and stiffness. It develops slowly and happens when the protective cushion (cartilage) between the bones wears away.
- Gout, a painful condition that occurs when body crystals accumulate around the joint, causing swelling and severe pain.
- Tendinitis, a condition where the tendons (the tissue connecting the bone and muscle) become inflamed. It is often caused by overuse and typically occurs in the shoulder, heel, or elbow.
- Bursitis, a condition caused by overuse that typically occurs in the shoulder, elbow, knee, or hip.
- Injuries, such as sprains or broken bones.
- Viral infections, fever, or a rash.
Joint pain symptoms range from mild to disabling. The symptoms can include:
- Loss of motion
- An enlarged or stiff joint
- Difficulty straightening or bending the joint
- Painful movement
- Noisy joints – snapping, grinding, or clicking sounds when moving the joint
- Swelling, redness, or a hot feeling in the joint
You should see a chiropractor if your joint pain interferes with your normal daily activities. Diagnosing the cause of the pain and beginning treatment to maintain healthy, functioning joints and relieve pain is important.
See a chiropractor immediately if:
- A fever accompanies your joint pain.
- You cannot walk normally due to joint pain.
- You have unexplained weight loss.
Yes. Joint pain and stiffness are caused by various factors, all of which your chiropractors are trained to understand and treat. The chiropractic care they provide will help optimize your joints’ function, making it possible to relieve pain and improve your mobility with less pain. Furthermore, they are trained in musculoskeletal treatment, which involves no harmful surgeries or medication and can help find where the problem is coming from to provide a lasting solution.
For immediate and long-lasting joint pain relief, schedule an appointment with us today to get started or discover how our chiropractic treatment can help.
At Carolina Chiropractic & Wellness, our chiropractors use a patient’s current complaints, past medical history, and a thorough physical examination to diagnose joint pain. We may also order imaging tests like MRIs, CT scans, or X-rays to diagnose the exact cause of your joint pain and rule out any conditions that require surgery.
Once we discover the cause of your joint pain, we will create a customized treatment plan with nutritional guidance, exercise routines, and innovative techniques to quickly bring you out of pain.